The selection committee is seeking nominees to receive the Whole Man of the Year (WMY) Award at the 3rd annual Whole Man Expo, presented by Energy for Life, to be held Sunday, Nov.10, 2013, at The Ramada Plaza Denver North. Whole Man Expo is dedicated to honoring and celebrating men who are striving for the ideal of wholeness in their lives, and the women who support them. Previous WMY winners have felt very honored to receive recognition!
1) The nominee must be a male, at least 18 years of age, who currently resides in the Front Range of Colorado.
2) The key areas of consideration are:
a) Character: e.g. high integrity, kindness, patience, courage
b) Balanced, multi-dimensional interests and activities
c) Notable talents and achievements
d) Service to his local community, country, and/or world
1) Nominations may be submitted by anyone, who resides anywhere.
2) Please fill out and submit the form ONLINE, providing sufficient details for the committee to make an informed decision.
You may merely list or bullet information; you need not write complete sentences. http://mensanthology.com/whole-man-of-the-year-nomination-form-2013/
3) Each person may nominate a maximum of two men.
4) The submission deadline is Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, but please
email your nomination as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU for participating in this process to acknowledge our fine area men!
Selection Process and Award Presentation:
A committee of four people, comprised of two men and two women, will select five finalists. The winner will be announced and awarded with a plaque at the Whole Man Expo, during the closing ceremony. The other four finalists will each receive a certificate acknowledging their selection.